We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. We hope that some of our Autumn Open Days will be held on campus. However, we will review our position in line with any Covid-19 event restrictions at the time.
Whether you can attend in person, or online, our Nursing Open Days still offer a great opportunity to find out more about your chosen course, meet the course team, and get all your questions answered.
At our Nursing Open Days you can:
- Discover more about our pre-qualifying nursing programmes, our clinical placements, and meet the course team
- Join sessions on student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Chat to staff and students online to find out what it is really like to study nursing at BNU
- Find out more about our top three Students’ Union (National Student Survey 2020), which offers a broad range of free activities through our Big Deal scheme.
- Take a tour of our campuses and accommodation
- Explore our state-of-the-art simulation skills labs.
Interested in studying a different course?
This Open Day will be focused on our pre-qualifying nursing programmes. If you would like to study a different undergraduate course, come along to our Virtual Open Day.
Looking to study a part-time undergraduate course or postgraduate programme? Then come along to our Virtual Postgraduate and Professional Open Day.
If your course is based at a partner college, then please visit their individual websites for further information and to register for one of their open days.