Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, if you are looking for spiritual guidance or want to find a place to worship, our multi-faith team should be your first port of call. We offer pastoral support and act as a point of contact for local faith communities.
If you feel you need or would like a confidential discussion, you can arrange to speak to a Chaplain during term time or pop in and see us at the chaplaincy desk (N1.11).
We have a multi-faith prayer/quiet room (The Sanctuary) available on each campus for quiet reflection, meditation and prayer for those of any faith or none in room N1.10 on the High Wycombe Campus and 3.09 Uxbridge Campus.
Our Multi-faith Chaplains
- Tony King - Roman Catholic Chaplain
- Sadia Mian - Muslim Assistant Chaplain
- Nicola Wade - King's Church Chaplain
- John Clough - Union Baptist Chaplain
- Katy Wade - Quaker Chaplain
You can come and see us in our office during term time, located in N1.11.
You can also catch us during term time and grab a free hot drink on:
- Mondays and Thursdays 1-2pm on the Link Bridge of the Gateway library
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1-2pm in Beats
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-2pm on the 3rd floor at Uxbridge.
Look out for prayer meetings and other events that will take place during term time.
- Stonewall - the lesbian, gay and bisexual charity
- Woolf Institute - studying relations between Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
BNU New Usage
If you are in need of household goods, BNU New Usage is stocked with free upcycled items. Contact us to arrange a visit to the storehouse.