Find out why BNU could be the place for you. From the comfort of your own home!
We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. Although our Open Days this term will be online, you can still find out more about your chosen subject area, meet the course team, and get all your questions answered.
At our Virtual Open Days you will:
- Discover more about your chosen course and meet the course team
- Join sessions on student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Chat to staff and students online to find out what it is really like to study at Bucks
- Know more about our top three Students’ Union (National Student Survey 2020), which offers a broad range of free activities through our Big Deal scheme.
- Take a virtual tour of our campuses and accommodation
Interested in Studying Nursing?
If you’re interested in studying our BSc or PGDip Nursing, come along to our Nursing Open Days. You'll meet the course team and learn more about our facilities and placements.
Part-time and Postgraduate courses
If you want to start a part-time Undergraduate course, or a full or part-time Postgraduate programme, join us at one of our Postgraduate and Professional Open Days.