Find out why BNU could be the place for you!
We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. We hope that our next Undergraduate Open Day will be held on campus. However, we will review our position in line with any Covid-19 event restrictions at the time and will of course keep you updated.
At our Open Days you will:
- Discover more about your chosen course and meet the course team
- Take a tour of our High Wycombe campus and accommodation
- Find out more about student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Chat to staff and students to find out what it is really like to study at BNU
- Know more about our top 5 Students’ Union (National Student Survey 2021), which offers a broad range of free activities through our Big Deal scheme
Can’t make it to an open day?
Interested in Studying Nursing?
If you’re interested in studying BSc or MSc Nursing, BSc Midwifery or FdSc Nursing Associate, come along to a Nursing Open Day. You'll meet the course team and learn more about our facilities and placements.
Part-time and Postgraduate courses
If you want to start a part-time Undergraduate course, or a full or part-time Postgraduate programme, join us at one of our Postgraduate and Professional Open Days.