References and Letter Requests
Please inform us of any changes to your permanent or term-time addresses - it’s important that we keep your record up to date so your letters will print out with the latest permanent and term-time address (these can be the same). If you want to inform us of a change of address please use the change of personal details form.
Please allow up to 5 working days for any letter or reference request to be produced. If you haven’t received a request within that time please contact us.
We are able to provide references on headed paper, including our institution stamp and signature:
- If you are a current student, please ask your prospective employer to email us at email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible
- If you are a graduate, please ask your prospective employer to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We will require confirmation from you that you are happy for Bucks to release information regarding your course. Your employer should have you sign a disclaimer and attach this via e-mail when getting in touch with us.
Academic Status Letters
If you need a letter confirming your status as a student please use the letter request form or e-mail email@example.com with any queries.
We can provide letters for:
- council tax exemption, your selected bank / building society
- opening a student bank account
- job centres and a number of other organisations
The letters detail the course you are studying, what year you are currently studying in, the expected course length, the start and end dates of your course, expected graduation date and permanent and term-time address details.