Postgraduate courses with 50% funding offer
Did you know that having a postgraduate qualification can increase your earning potential by £8,000*?
Or that in the last UK economic crash in 2008, employment among those with postgraduate qualifications was slower to fall and faster to recover than for those with only a first degree**?
If you are a 2021 BNU graduate and you register for a postgraduate course at BNU after 21 March 2021 for September 2021, February 2022 or September 2022, the University will pay 50% of your fees.
* Statistics from the Department of Education (2018) ** Postgraduate Education in the UK (HEPI 2020).
Terms and conditions
If you’ve completed an undergraduate degree (Level 6) at Buckinghamshire New University, in 2021 and you’d like to start a postgraduate course (Level 7) at BNU within 12 months of graduating, you may be eligible for a 50% fee waiver per year for full-time or part-time Level 7 courses (in attendance or distance learning).
- This applies to UK, EU and international students studying at our High Wycombe Campus, Uxbridge Campus or Aylesbury Campus.
- Please note: You can only be eligible for one offer; this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, scholarship or bursary.
- This offer applies to students who enrolled through BNU directly and not through one of our partnerships.
- You are not eligible if you have completed the first stage of a postgraduate award and are planning to continue to the second stage.
- The fee waiver cannot be applied retrospectively for anyone from the 2020 graduating class who has already enrolled onto a postgraduate course.
- Subject to the aforementioned exclusions, only those from the graduating class of 2021 who enrol onto a BNU level 7 postgraduate course within 12 months of graduating may be eligible for this offer.