International students - Tuition fee payments
International Students - Easiest way to pay your tuition fees
TransferMate, in partnership with Barclays, are pleased to offer a new payment option driving benefits for international students. TransferMate makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees. TransferMate are here to help you pay your fees without having to pay any additional fees or charges while giving you a competitive foreign exchange rate!
What are the benefits?
- Pay in your local currency and to a local bank account
- No international banking chargers from your bank
- Great exchange rates
- Simply Pay online or by bank transfer
- 24 hour customer service support through TransferMate’s Multi-lingual support team
- 24 hour online payment tracking, SMS alert and email notifications.
TransferMate allows you to make international payments without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
We think it’s a brilliant option! If you're an international student paying fees to Buckinghamshire New University you can use this secure, fast method to make your fee payments to us.
How it works?
Pay your fees via TransferMate using a simple 3 step process.
- Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
- You'll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose wire [bank] transfer or credit card as your payment method.
- Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred to Buckinghamshire New University from Barclays in the UK.