Buckinghamshire New University is an industry and vocationally orientated UK University that is committed to working in partnership with a wide number of employers and organisations in the public and private sectors and with regional, national and international organisations.
We are keen to establish new partners across a wide range of employment sectors and are happy to discuss how we can work with companies to develop a new Apprenticeship in conjunction with one of our degree awards.
Contact the Apprenticeships Team to discuss this further email@example.com or call 01296 744202.
We are working with employers to deliver higher and degree Apprenticeships in:
- Academic Professional (Level 7)
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Level 7)
- Engineering Design (Level 6)
- Digital and Technology Solutions Professional (Level 6)
- Nursing Associate (Level 5)
- Operating Department Practitioner (Level 6)
- Police Constable (Level 6)
- Postgraduate Engineer (Level 7)
- Registered Nurse (Level 6)
- Senior Leader MBA (Level 7)
- Social Worker (Level 6)