Health and Social Care
If you want to work in health or social care, we can help you gain the skills and qualifications to care for those with mental health needs, learning disabilities, the elderly and disabled, across a wide range of health and social care settings.
We will structure your learning around your present or future employment, and we develop the content of our courses with close input from employers to keep in touch with industry needs.
Our health and social care courses are an excellent gateway into a variety of roles in care homes, residential homes, voluntary organisations, special schools and agencies providing domiciliary care.
If you want to take your career further, we offer an inter-disciplinary master’s course in Child Protection and Adult Safeguarding. You’ll gain a unique perspective of how to improve the lives of vulnerable service users, working with students from different backgrounds such as social work, nursing, medicine, criminology and social policy.
Take a look at our Health and Social Care courses
- BA (Hons) Public Health
- BA (Hons) Public Health with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Integrated Health and Social Care
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
- FDA Health and Social Care
- FDSC Nursing Associate (with NMC registration)
- MA Public Health
- MSc Physician Associate
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Registration)
- MSc Nursing
- Structured around employment in the health and social care sector, our courses are designed with employers to meet the demanding needs of this industry.
- Our lecturers help students develop specialist knowledge and skills and gain first-hand experience through work-based learning in either paid or voluntary employment.
- We can support organisational and individual development through accredited programmes and modules, short courses, bespoke training and study days held in-house or at one of our campuses.
- We provide research and consultation for employers as well as support and supervision for practitioners. We also regularly engage in collaborative projects and membership of organisational panels and boards.