As well as enjoying your summer break, there are a few things that you'll need to start preparing, ready for your arrival at Buckinghamshire New University.
We will of course keep you up-to-date with everything you need to know, including joining instructions and enrolment information, but we've also put together a useful checklist of things that you can get started with now.
- you'll need to ensure you've applied for any relevant financial support, for example Student Finance, or made provision for funding your studies privately. Visit our fees and funding pages for more information
- we will be requesting a passport-sized photograph from you which will be used on your student ID card. We'll let you know how to send this to us when we send your joining instructions
- if you're planning to live away from home, it's also important that you make arrangements for accommodation; either via our Accommodation Service or other private providers.
Once you arrive at the University, it is essential that you bring the following items with you to your enrolment session:
- proof of qualifications
- a valid passport, or photo-card driving licence and birth certificate
- financial notification from Student Finance or the Student Loans Company (not your payment schedule letter)
- or another method of payment - credit card, bank transfer form, e-payment, cheque or cash (if you are paying your own tuition fees)
- any additional paperwork as outlined in previous communications from the University.
If you have any questions regarding your enrolment, or the payment of your tuition fees, please contact the Student Hub on 01494 603 020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.