Need help writing your CV? Nervous about that big interview? Not sure how to start networking? Why not come along to our 30 Minute Careers Workshops and the BNU Careers Team can put you on the right track! These weekly workshops are completely free and available to all students regardless of level. No need to sign up – you can simply walk in on the day.
All throughout the Autumn Term our workshops will take place at N1.07 High Wycombe campus every Wednesday from 12:15-12:45.
The sessions topics are as follows:
- 12th October – Finding Part-Time or Volunteer Work
- 19th October – Writing a Great CV
- 26th October – Writing to Employers: Cover Letter and Speculative Emails
- 2nd November – Interview Skills
- 9th November – Finding Part-Time or Volunteer Work
- 16th November – Transferable Skills – Building a Skill-Based CV
- 23rd November – Interview Skills
- 30th November – Graduate Assessment Centres
- 7th December – Postgraduate Study
- 14th December – Writing a Great CV
We will also be providing the follow evening online workshops via Zoom. Please join via this link.
These will be held at 7pm on the following Thursday evenings:
- 20th October – Writing a Great CV
- 3rd November – Writing a Great CV
- 10th of November – What to do When I Graduate?
- 17th November – Writing to Employers: Cover Letters and Speculative Emails
- 8th December – LinkedIn & Networking