Welcome Festival for Returning Students
Welcome back to Buckinghamshire New University! We are excited to offer various sessions to support your return to campus with events at High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Aylesbury, and online. Session include:
- Careers Success: Check-in with our Student Opportunities and Careers Success Team and find out about how we can help you plan your next steps…
- Hardship and Bursaries: Would you like to know more about the financial support available for our students? Join the team to learn more!
- Library Induction: Are you making the most of our library? Join us to make sure you know about all it has to offer!
- MyBNU and Blackboard Demo: Our MyBNU and Blackboard demonstration will ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills you need to navigate your way around our student portal and online learning environment!
- Students with a disability welcome: Join our Inclusion, Diversity and Disability Team to understand more about how we can support you during your studies at BNU!
- Study Skills: Your academic success is at the forefront of this session which offers lots of practical ideas and tips to help you be the best you can be!
- Survive and Thrive: Join Emma Binnie, our Head of Students and Wellbeing, as she presents the guide to surviving and thriving at university - with some personal stories from Emma and your own time to reflect
Please click a campus below for timetables of events and further information.
Be BNU Safe Pledge
The BNU community takes pride in working together to protect each other on campus, in halls of residence and in our local area. Read our pledge here.